Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

AJ's school had a their Thanksgiving Feast today for lunch. Parents got to come eat with their kids. I had also signed up to help serve food. I was in charge of mashed potatoes. I had an ice cream scoop. I don't think I need to say more. Except, they did not make me wear a hair net. Yeah!

It was actually really fun. I had waited outside to meet up with AJ, only to have him slip in without me knowing. But we finally met up and we were able to eat outside. They served turkey or ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, ambrosia, green beans, cranberry and a turkey shaped cookie. It really wasn't too bad. And the place was packed. There were a lot of parents that came to have lunch with their kids.

I of course have no pictures, as that would have caused AJ to run away from home. But Charlie's Thanksgiving is next week, so I will try to remember to bring the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment