Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Cooking Day!!

Tomorrow we are having 2 other families over for Thanksgiving. I am trying to do as much prep work as I can. I am making apple pie, pumpkin pie, and brie and apricot tartlets fully today. And then I am also doing the prep work for the sweet potato side dish, stuffing and the cheese olive bread. I made the rolls yesterday using a recipe Kate gave me years ago. But I found a technique where you can partially cook them, freeze them, and then simply brown them the day of. So, I am trying that. I should have a back up plan for the rolls, but I don't. I live on the edge.

My friends are bringing yams, green bean casserole, scalloped potatoes and cranberry sauce.

YUM!! If anyone eats anything before they get to my house, we will no longer be friends. I probably should have put that on the invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment