Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Own Little Regis

I watch Regis and Kelly pretty regularly. The first 15 minutes is my favorite part of the show. That is when Regis and Kelly are bantering and talking about current events. Regis has a habit of referring to himself in the 3rd person when he is telling something about himself. And now Charlie has taken on this practice.

It is actually pretty hysterical to watch this little toddler walking around announcing things about his own comfort level. Here are a few examples:

"Charlie is hungary!"
"Charlie is cold!"
"Charlie is tired!"

He sounds like a little king. Recently, Shawn and I were sitting on either side of him putting his shoes on, when he started making similar regal observations. And I thought to myself, "What do you want us to do? Wipe your butt too?"

Oh wait, we already do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment