Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween



AJ was a monkey for Halloween. It took me forever to find anything monkey that was not made for either an infant or an adult. But I did manage to find a head and hands combo. We then bought brown shirt and pants and I found a cat tail at the party store. But don't tell AJ. He thinks it is a monkey tail, and there is a difference. It takes years of study to see the nuance, but it's there.





I wanted to get a picture of the back of AJ's costume.





And then of course, this happened.





Here is AJ and Maddy tallying up the loot. Charlie and Avery are seeing how it is all done.





This is little Amaya. She is a cheerleader. There was a vote and it was decided that she should wear her hair in pigtails at all times.





I have no idea what this look means. Charlie was having some issues all weekend, so he and I stayed at home to pass out candy. He thought it was fun to open and shut the door and yell "trick or treat" to all the kids that came by.

Also, that night we celebrated my friend Mary's 30th birthday. I did not get any pictures of that part of the night, due to Charlie's aforementioned issues. But there was cake had by all. And I have to say, that it takes a special kind of friend to help your kid with his issues on her 30th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment