Saturday, March 29, 2014
Monday, March 17, 2014
After reading a book all about St. Patrick's day, we talked about leprechauns, pots of gold, and of course shamrocks.
Next, I pass out papers and 4 leaf clovers to make hats. I thought it was going well until one of the students asked why we were making hats with broccoli on them.
Sunday, March 16, 2014
Friday, March 14, 2014
1. Go to Fry's to get the discounted tickets.
2. Stand in line at the customer service counter for 10 minutes.
3. Have the customer service person have no idea what you are talking about.
4. Go to a cashier and ask about discounted tickets.
5. Have the following conversation with the cashier:
Me: Do you have discounted tickets?
Cashier: No, we just sell regular tickets for less.
Me: Um, ok. Where?
Cashier: At the customer service counter.
6. Drive 1 1/2 hours to the Renaissance Festival, via directions on the phone.
7. Get lost.
8. Find Renaissance Festival, and pull into parking lot.
9. High five yourself because there is plenty of parking.
10. Ask the parking attendant where the customer parking is.
11. Have him rely: "Here. . . tomorrow.