Monday, January 3, 2011

First Day

So the first day has come and gone and I am still alive. We met the rest of the group (There are only 8 of us.), went over some procedures, and even when to meet with our mentor teachers at the first rotation.

My first rotation will be 7th grade science. You can stop laughing now. Seriously, stop. It rained on the car ride over to the middle school, so no need to worry. (I'm not making that up, by the way. It really did.)

The teacher I will be working with seems great and will actually be one of my instructors this summer. I was really impressed with the school when we did the tour. We met a ton of teachers and they all seemed to enjoy what they were doing. The vibe was so positive.

I am looking forward to getting started, but know that there is an amazing amount of work ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment