Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tap Tap Tappity Tap Tap

That was Morse Code for "My computer has died." It has been a long few days. I am now on a laptop that we had laying around. One of the best things about being married to a techie is that there is always an extra computer laying around. And keyboards. And monitors. And power strips. You get the idea.

Shawn will be getting a new computer and I will get his old one. It's fine by me. But, this is the third time this scenario has played out since we have been married. And I am beginning to wonder if he's not breaking the computers on purpose.

My photo library is on the other computer. So, for now I won't be able to post pictures until I can get a real machine. Maybe my first picture should be of Shawn getting kicked out of the Apple Store because he is drooling all over the displays. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment