Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Phase 10




This deserves a post all its own. Phase 10 is a card game that my mom introduced to the family a few years ago. And I am pretty sure she is deeply, deeply regretting it. AJ is obsessed with this game and will play morning, noon and night if we let him. My family is pretty tolerant, and usually takes pity on him and plays. I am simply not that nice. Jeff made a comment about how much AJ loves the game and asked if we played it all the time. When I told him that we only played it when they came to town, it became a bit clearer why AJ took every chance to con someone into playing with him. Basically, the opportunity only happens a few times a year. I know I sound mean for not wanting to play, but the game is called Phase 10. There are 10 Phases. If you get more than 3 people playing it can last a very, very long time.

My parents are coming back in April. So, I have until then to find AJ a new game. I think "Putting The Dishwasher Away Correctly" or "Doing Your Own Laundry" sound fun. But, I am guessing they won't have the same appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment