Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve







On Christmas Eve we went across town and had some dinner with Shawn's mom and grandparents. She made a yummy dinner of lasagna, salad and bread. And it was so nice of her to include my family in the festivities. I don't think we had all been together since Shawn's graduation from law school.

All of these pictures were taken with my Mom's iPhone. In case you missed that, my mom has an iPhone. My mom just lapped me in the technology race. How did that happen? No worries, I will be getting one soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow-nice house. I love the Fireplace in the background with the stockings! Is it wrong that I mostly notice decor when I look at pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Shawn's mom has a really great sense of style. And it is nice for me that Shawn comes from that environment. Because when I want to make things look pretty, he gets why it is important to me.

    ReplyDelete