Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hilton Head- Tuesday

Here are some pictures of our first day at the beach:

Shawn and dad discussing what I can only assume to be golf, golf or golf.
I love this picture of AJ and Charlie. It captures the hero worship that Charlie has for AJ, and the gentle patience that AJ has for Charlie (most of the time)


Can't you just hear "Eye of the Tiger?" I am actually running behind him with a boom box over my head, but I am out of the frame.


This was Charlie sampling the local cuisine- beach sand. He ate a lot of it.

Back at the house. . .
Gran was nice enough to beg, borrow or steal all the comforts of home for Charlie. He had 2 highchairs to choose from, a crib and a whole bunch of toys to play with.

Here are AJ and Charlie playing with a Fisher Price record player that Jeff and I use to play with.

Shawn, AJ and Dad even went and played a little golf. The funniest part of the day was when AJ came back from playing golf and announced that he "finally figured out what he was doing wrong on the last hole." My mom looked at him and laughed and said. "Do you know how many times I have heard that?" I guess if you are going to be a golfer, you have learn ALL parts of golf.

AJ loves golf. And he was so excited to get to play. (In fact, as I write this, AJ and Shawn just made a tee time for 18 holes at our local course. )

We ended the day with some pool time on the back patio.



1 comment: