Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Camera is Broken

And my life has changed so much since the last time I posted. Here is a sampling:

1) I have lost 50 lbs
2) Our back yard is done, complete with, garden and water feature
3) I have single handedly completed all home improvement projects in the house
4) My house is immaculate- every surface is virtually sparkling
5) I have been slaving all day on a 5 course meal for my family- made from scratch
6) Both of my kids baby books are started and finished
7) Both of my kid's baby quilts are started and finished
8) My children are both bathed, with their teeth brushed and sitting quietly with their hands folded. 

As far as you know.


1 comment:

  1. I so cannot wait to see you all! Despite all of the traveling I have been doing (and hating) (and will continue to do and hate) for work leading up to my visit to AZ, I can guarantee that no trip is more anticipated or needed than that one. And yes, I have a full on countdown going...17.5 days until I leave!

    ReplyDelete