Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Zac is on the Job

He takes his job as protector very seriously. Those bunnies can be MEAN. 

But, I have to say, that Zeena takes the award for ferociousness. If you have never seen her, she is a gray fluffball. A really, really fat gray fluffball. But (and I am not making this up) she growls when there is someone at the door. It makes me laugh every time. 

AJ wants a dog. And, I am guessing we will probably get one within the year. Shawn and I are both dog people and we miss having one around. But, I am putting down a few ground rules. 1) The dog will be a girl. 2) She will be the cutest dog you have ever seen and 3) she will adore me. 

And when I say adore, I mean ADORE me. She will sleep by my bed. She will follow me around. She will protect me from lions and tigers and bears (and big hairy spiders). 

We will see if any of this pans out. With my luck, we will end up with a male dog that adores the boys. I guess that would be ok too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment