Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!!!

So I was talking to my twin brother this morning about the real estate market. Because what else is there to talk about these days? Anyway, he was telling me that a friend of his just looked at a beautiful house that is on the market in his area. He said that the family was moving to Austin.

The following conversation took place:

Me: Do they happen to have 7 kids?
Jeff: Yeah (sounding confused)
Me: Do they have 6 boys and 1 girl?
Jeff: How did you know that?
Me: Is the kitchen recently redone and beautiful? And are there hardwood floors throughout?
Jeff: You are freaking me out.

I am not sure what the odds are, but my brother had just toured the former home of a woman whose blog I follow daily. (And the only woman I know of who use to live in CT and now lives in Austin.)

I have been following it for years and I read it every day. She is sort of a celebrity in the blog world. I love her blog because she approaches parenting with a sense of humor and she is very grounded.  I also liked reading it because she use to live in CT, where I grew up. And since I live in AZ now, (and as I have mentioned before), sometimes I just need to see a tree. 

So anyway, let the six degrees of separation game begin! I wonder if she knows Kevin Bacon?



No comments:

Post a Comment