Monday, March 2, 2009

A Trip to Prescott


On Saturday, we decided to go up to Prescott for a change of scenery. Not that the desert isn't beautiful, but sometimes you just need to see a tree.

Prescott looks a little bit like Colorado. It is a beautiful, quaint town with antique shops, ice cream parlors and. . . trees. 


 We walked around and did some shopping. I got a clock for the kitchen and a sink basin for the future remodel of the powder room- both for 50% off. Score! We also went to this cute shop that had a sign in it that read: "Any unattended children will be given an expresso and a puppy". There really were no puppies- AJ checked. 

But at this same store, we got Scorpion Suckers.  AJ
 thought it was the coolest thing **ever**.  I wasn't going to let him get one, but then I decided to buy two for my friends with scorpion "issues". ('Cause I'm that type of friend). So, I let him get one too. I had to take a picture of the ingredients on the back. 




Then we grabbed some pizza and AJ got some icecream. Following in his father and uncle's footsteps, he ordered vanilla. I cannot believe I am related to these people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment