Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Kid Knows What He Wants



I took the kids to ASU today to get my Institutional Recommendation paper. It is a magic piece of paper that allows me to go to the Department of Education, and get my teaching certificate with minimal hoop jumping.

While we were there, I wanted to stop at the bookstore. We walked inside and Charlie saw this t-shirt. In fact, he made a bee-line to this t-shirt. He hugged it. He hugged it some more. When we got to the checkout, he would not let the lady put it in a bag. He wanted to change into it RIGHT THERE. I'm sure there weren't too many people who would have gotten overly offended by a 3 year old changing his shirt in the actual bookstore. But just to be on the safe side, I told him he had to wait until we got out to the car. This picture was taken, in the parking lot, right after he put it on. He may never take it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment