Friday, September 3, 2010

Random Update

Yesterday was a really fun day. My friend Brittney and I went and saw the movie The Switch. Such a funny movie. And Jason Bateman is great in it. It is a bit of a chic flick, but I think most guys would like it too. Unless you are a guy whose mate is pressuring you to have a baby. Then the movie might cause you to have "the talk". So, if that is the case, then skip it.

Later that night, Deborah had arranged a dinner in honor of my upcoming uterus extraction. There was food, wine and a lot of laughing. You can't beat friends who will help you celebrate milestones- no matter how weird.

Tonight, Charlie has his first soccer practice (read: play date that happens to include a soccer ball). It should be fun. Charlie likes anything that involves running and kicking a ball, so he should be a natural. I will try to remember to take video. It should be some good comedy. I will post pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. That should be fun watching Charlie playing soccer. He looks so cute when he runs. Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete