Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fire Station Opening

Our little community has a beautiful new fire station. They had a grand opening this morning and I am pretty sure that every family with a kid showed up. Charlie saw lots of his friends from school there.  This is Charlie's friend Malachi. (We had the birthday party with him, if you will remember.)







Chick-Fil-A was there and had a giant cow in a fire suit. Charlie was terrified and wanted nothing to do with it.  I wish I had gotten a picture of the mutant cow. The company also had a cow-painted mini fire truck that gave rides around the block.  Charlie and his friends are waiting for their turn.
This was the Chick-Fil-A truck that gave everyone rides. For the record it was very hard to get up on. Malachi's grandmother (the Coata Rican zip liner) did some type of ninja/air bender move to get up on the truck, of course.  Let's just say, I did not. It was not one of my finer moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment