Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Celebration

I took the kids to the Easter celebration on Main Street this year. There was an Easter egg hunt, a petting zoo, sack races and cookie decorating. Poor Charlie got completely traumatized by the hunt. He got mowed down and didn't get any eggs. But the staff slipped some into his basket and he was a happy kid once again.

 My favorite picture is the one of the chicken and the goat. Kids kept trying to get the chicken off, and she would not budge. One chicken even laid an egg while we were there.

 The egg coloring went well. We tried a tye dye kit that was pretty cool. And the best part is that it actually worked. And I even remembered to buy white eggs this year. Go me. Of course I didn't remember that I had already remembered, and thus ended up with two cartons of white eggs, but oh well. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment