Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Water Balloons

The last day of summer school, we had a water balloon toss. I had been filling up water balloons for a few days whenever I had gotten a chance. It wasn't really my activity, but water balloons never last as long as you think they are going to, so I wanted to have a few extra on hand. Water balloons are a pain in the butt to fill and I was not very good at filling them. Many a water balloon escaped while I was trying to fill it and sprayed me and some unsuspecting child that was standing next to me at the time. We would all laugh, and they would yell "Do it again!". I'm not sure they were really getting the point.

AJ volunteered to fill water balloons for me after I was complaining about it at home one night. He has a natural gift for it. He was able to finish about 20 in the time it took me to do 5. He, of course, saved some for himself and Charlie to play with. They had fun, I got my water balloons filled and everyone was occupied for a whole half an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment