Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fourth of July (In No Particular Order)

For the Fourth of July we had the usual crew over for a cookout, swimming and fireworks. I had not really cooked in a long time due to school, so I had a blast making all the food. We had marinated chicken, and homemade strawberry ice cream with lemon pound cake. My friend Bretta (blue shirt) made a yummy salad with strawberries and spinach.

Although I paid for it later, I was glad I took a few days off and let myself enjoy the Fourth. We even had some great seats for fireworks. Our neighborhood puts them on each year. We all sat on the front sidewalk and watched. Then, because we live up against the desert, we saw about 6 more fireworks shows all around Phoenix, in the distance. This is the best Fourth of July house EVER.









No comments:

Post a Comment