Thursday, July 15, 2010

Boxes, We Meet Again



I have been packing for about an hour and a half and this is what I have accomplished. I remember when my entire life would be contained in this number of boxes. Now? Not so much.

The good news is we found a house. It is in a part of town that we like. It is close to the school and close to good friends. It is one story and has a beautiful pool and an even more beautiful view. The people we are renting from our military. They are being stationed abroad for 2 years. So I am almost entirely confident that we will actually have the house for 2 years. But, I have said that before.

The floor plan is not ideal, but it is a beautiful home and with a little finagling fits our needs. And as painful as moving is, we are looking forward to the new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment