Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Obligatory Camp Shot



And you will notice that it is from the back. Because I had to walk, shoot the camera and hold Charlie, all without making it obvious I was taking a picture.

AJ has a different camp counselor this year. His name is Jeff, so that should be easy to remember. It might be important for him to know his counselor's name since I pretty much let AJ pack himself this year. He may have to borrow socks or something. For those of you who have not met AJ, he is the most stubborn person on the planet. So after about 20 rounds of: "AJ do you have (insert item here)" And him telling me: "Mom, I GOT IT!!!" I left it alone. But I did give a sharpie so he could label all his clothes. See? I'm involved.

To his credit it did look like he had everything and he was using the camp provided list. But that was another point of contention. If the list said 2 towels, he only wanted to pack 2 towels. Period. AJ is not big on contingency plans.

Anyway, thanks to all who have written to him. I know that the mail he gets is one of the favorite parts of going to camp.

1 comment: