Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Forget Paris


This isn't the real Eiffel Tower. (Just in case the recessed cans didn't give it away.) 

Shawn and AJ spent the last THREE days building the Eiffel Tower out of Legos. Hours were spent bent over the kitchen table finding pieces, reading directions and building. There were thousands of pieces. They built while eating breakfast. They built while eating lunch. No other chores were done or thought about.

 They are both really proud of their accomplishment, as they should be.  It came out great. There was no swearing during the building process, and they both still like each other.  A success all around!

AJ suggested that we place the tower on display in the family room so that everyone can admire it- all day, every day. I will get back to you on that. 

AJ, the ever problem solving optimist, even suggested that now I didn't need to actually GO to Paris. Phew, what a relief! Who knew Legos could be such a time saver?

2 comments:

  1. If I could just get my butt to Phoenix, I could cross Paris off my list too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that is awesome! I can't believe it only took 3 days. Oh, and after going to Vegas and seeing the Paris hotel Marc said the same thing- "I can now say I have been to Paris". Sounds like you and I need to go together since the guys have already been :)

    ReplyDelete