Thursday, June 13, 2013

Kathleen and Mark's Wedding

I did not get a lot of photos of the wedding. I was mainly using my phone, and trying to be a little sneaky. What I ended up with was a lot of blurry pictures. After a while, I realized that the happy couple had several trained and competent photographers walking around, so I did not stress too much about the yucky pictures I took. 

Before the ceremony in the green room. 



Jane getting ready to do her flower girl duties. 


After the ceremony, we waited outside with bubbles.


This was the limo. The story goes that Mark won it in a raffle. Nice!


The church had this beautiful atrium and I loved the light. These are some of the bridesmaids waiting for pictures after the ceremony.




The cake was beautiful, and made by Janny's neighbor.


Here is a picture of one of the centerpieces we made. (Please notice the folded napkins in the background, done by the aunts.)


Way in the background, by the door, you can see Janny and Phil high-fiving as they walk into the reception.

The new Mr. and Mrs. S.


This was seriously the coolest thing I have ever seen at a reception. S'mores! There were fire pits and sticks set up and you could make your own s'more outside the reception hall. Genius.


It wouldn't be a Heck gathering if there wasn't corn hole. But, wait for it. . . .


A monogrammed corn hole game. Kathleen and Mark will be the classiest corn hole players in Ohio.


I love this picture of the aunts and uncles. What a nice looking bunch. 


The wedding was beautiful and fun. I had such a great time visiting with the family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment