Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lauren's Shower


My friend Lauren is getting married Thanksgiving weekend. She and I work next door to each other and I have known her since I first worked with Kelly. 

Kelly, has a little girl, Katie who had a princess birthday cake a few months back. Lauren thought it was so great, she had Kelly make one for her for the shower. 


This is Lauren and her mom.



Here is the pastry chef with her masterpiece.

We were put into teams and given the task of making a wedding dress out of toilet paper. Lucky for us, we got the 12 year old model.  The dress came out pretty great, if I do say so myself, given we only had  5 minutes to do it.

Here is the front:



Here is the back:

Nobody wanted to actually cut the cake so when it was time, we all took pictures. 





No comments:

Post a Comment