Sunday, September 2, 2012

AJ's Retreat

I don't think I have mentioned it here, but AJ started a new school this year. He LOVES it and has told us repeatedly that he loves going to school and is so grateful that there is a school where he is excited to learn and feels he fits in. 

The second week of school, they took a retreat to a camp here in AZ.  There were no electronics allowed, except for a camera. 

I told AJ to take as many pictures as he wanted and I would post them here so we would have them in the book I print out each year.  He didn't tell me much about the trip except that it was "amazing" and "incredible". 

 I don't know the significance of the places in these pictures, but they were obviously important to him, and that is good enough for me. I hope he has some good memories when he looks at them again in the years to come. 












No comments:

Post a Comment