Friday, November 11, 2011

Not To Name Drop. . .

but I know Optimus Prime.

I am his chauffeur.



This is Charlie at his school. That little pumpkin now sits on my desk.



You may notice that Charlie's costume is a bit sparse. After waiting in line for 20 minutes at the costume store, and trying to keep an eye on Charlie and my sanity, I forgot to check the costume before I left the store. I got it home, only to realize that it was missing the helmet, the breastplate and the sword. Shawn, being the awesome dad that he is, took the costume back to the store. The store's solution was to give us back half our money since half of the costume was missing. Shawn and AJ then went to Toys R Us and found a mask. It actually ended up working out. The mask they bought was a lot better quality than the one that would have come with the costume.

Charlie didn't care. He was too busy practicing his ninja moves and protecting the citizens of our town Halloween night to worry about a missing breastplate. He also became friends with a VERY patient motorcycle cop, who answered endless questions and took his helmet on and off to Charlie's squeals of delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment