Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Birthday AJ- Welcome to Double Digits!









10 Things I Like About You. . . .

  1. You are pretty darn funny.
  2. You question everything.
  3. You could eat pasta (no sauce with parmesan cheese) every day.
  4. You come up to me in the hall at school and give me a hug- in front of your friends.
  5. You love being a big brother.
  6. I don't worry about you. I am pretty sure you will be fine in life.
  7. I like the fact that you try to be so serious sometimes but those big blue eyes and freckles get in the way every time.
  8. I like that you like to be good at stuff.
  9. You are only 10, but you already have a good sense of self. And a pretty darn good BS detector.
  10. You like to be independent.
I wish I could fast forward ahead and see what the universe has in store for you in your 20s and 30s. Like all moms, I see you doing great things. But I will have to wait. Besides I wouldn't want to miss a day.

1 comment: