Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Update

This update is dedicated to my brother, Jeff . He called me the other day and informed me that I hadn't written in a while and he was anxiously awaiting the next entry. I didn't have the heart to point out that he was TALKING TO ME ON THE PHONE and could get any update he wanted at that time. But, I digress. So here it is:

Heather- is actually enjoying teaching art. The paralyzing fear and nausea each Monday morning is ebbing. And Shawn no longer has to push me from a moving car to get me to work.

Shawn- has a birthday coming up. He likes things in small blue boxes with the word "Tiffany" on them. You can just send them in care of me. I will be sure to pass it along.

AJ - loves school. He is running for student council vice president. He had to get a petition signed by 2 teachers and 5 students in order to run. He asked me to sign it. I told him no. I told him that no one would take his campaign seriously if he had his mom sign the petition. He had to get a "real" teacher to do it.

And just to cover my bases, I also let him know that all the singers on American Idol that we make fun of during the auditions, are there because their mothers told them they could sing. I am not one of those mothers.

Charlie- also loves school. His teachers love him. The staff plays with him on their lunch break. If that isn't a sign that his teachers are in the right profession, I don't know what is. He is about to break out into sentences any day now. Keep your eyes open for the Charlie manifesto, coming soon. Not sure what it will cover, but I am guessing blankets, nuks, puppies and importance of snacks will be in there.

So, I think that covers everything. Until next time. . .

1 comment:

  1. jeff needs to get on facebook with the rest of the cousins...i'm just sayin' :-)

    ReplyDelete