Monday, June 29, 2009

The Weekend

We did not do much this weekend. There was a lot of sitting around and goofing off. Pretty much a great weekend.

On Sunday we went to the town square, got some coffee and hung out at the fountain. In an effort to be one of "those families", we even rode our bikes. But when we got there, Shawn realized that he had a flat. So, after we were done having our Norman Rockwell moment, I rode my bike back to the house, got the truck and drove us all home.


On Friday, I had gotten Charlie some of those magnetic letters for the fridge. He really likes them. Next week, Magnetic Poetry!


I decided to try to cut Charlie's hair. It was driving me insane. This is him having lunch a few hours ago.


Speaking of insane, that is what he looks like now. No, I did not use a bowl, Shawn.


And just in case you thought this post was a bit heavy with Charlie pictures, here is another picture of AJ. He is the one under the blanket.

1 comment: