Friday, March 14, 2014
How to Go To The Renaissance Festival in 11 Easy Steps.
1. Go to Fry's to get the discounted tickets.
2. Stand in line at the customer service counter for 10 minutes.
3. Have the customer service person have no idea what you are talking about.
4. Go to a cashier and ask about discounted tickets.
5. Have the following conversation with the cashier:
Me: Do you have discounted tickets?
Cashier: No, we just sell regular tickets for less.
Me: Um, ok. Where?
Cashier: At the customer service counter.
6. Drive 1 1/2 hours to the Renaissance Festival, via directions on the phone.
7. Get lost.
8. Find Renaissance Festival, and pull into parking lot.
9. High five yourself because there is plenty of parking.
10. Ask the parking attendant where the customer parking is.
11. Have him rely: "Here. . . tomorrow.