Friday, March 16, 2012

Petite Party Studio

A good friend, from my interior design school days, just opened up a storefront in Gilbert AZ. They seriously have the cutest stuff ever. Rebecca and her business partner, Shannon, started their business by making party print-ables on Etsy. Their business was a huge success. Did I mention they have the cutest stuff?

Here is their website if you want to take a look.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/freshchickdesigns

Recently Rebecca became aware of a storefront in downtown Gilbert that was for lease. She and her partner had been wanting to get a brick and mortar business, and jumped at the chance. Their opening night was tonight. I wasn't able to go to the grand opening, but I was on that side of town today. So my friend Wendi and I stopped by to say hi and offer her our moral support. I know it sounds cheesy, but I am so proud of her. Rebecca has endless energy, and the best attitude of anyone I have ever met. And, she is so very, very talented. She has that special something that allows her to make everything look, well- just better. She puts things together in ways you may not have ever thought of.

Here are some pictures of their store. They were furiously getting ready for the opening night, so I couldn't get too many pictures. But I am so glad they allowed me to interrupt them for a bit. This is going to be historic. Count on it.






1 comment: