Saturday, February 18, 2012

Another Birthday Party

One of Charlie's buddies had a birthday party today. I don't usually post pictures of other people's parties unless they are close family friends. But this birthday party was unbelievable. It was a a super hero theme. They had Spiderman himself come and do face painting and balloon animals. There was also a Justice League bounce house and superhero themed cupcakes. But the best was that the mom had made capes for each kid with their first initial on them.

I tried to take pictures to show all the cool things they had. My favorite picture was the one of Charlie running away from me with his cape flying. I also got one of him talking to Spiderman at the end of the party. He was asking Spiderman where his car was. The moms at the party were impressed that Spidy ran down the block and turned a corner to his car, which was parked out of sight.








No comments:

Post a Comment