Friday, August 5, 2011

Finally

We are a HUGE Thomas the Tank Engine family. Two Christmases ago, a neighbor was moving and had 2 bins full of Thomas stuff she was selling. We got most pieces for a dollar each. For those of you who don't know, that is a huge savings. And the great thing about what we bought, was that the collection was about 10-15 years old. So, they had some trains in there that we had never seen.

Charlie plays with his trains a few times a week. And I have been looking for a train named "Charlie" since he became obsessed with them. Honestly, I thought it would be a lot easier. Thomas the Tank Engine is a British series and you can't get more British than the name Charlie. However, I didn't come across one until we were at Barnes and Noble the other day. I was VERY excited. If we ever give these trains away, I am sure we will keep this one. And maybe the Thomas one. And maybe the Gordon one. Who are we kidding? We are never getting rid of these trains. I like playing with them too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment