Thursday, August 19, 2010

We Are Moved!!

We got ourselves moved this past weekend. I am seriously getting too old for this. My back hurts. My knees hurt. My feet hurt. But, we are moved. And I have unpacked about 80% of the boxes already. Why the rush? I decided to have a party tomorrow night and then host a baby shower on Sunday. I am not sure what I was thinking, but it is motivating me to get the unpacking done.

The house is very nice and has a beautiful view with a pool. We totally lucked out. The neighbors are friendly and we are in walking distance to everything on Main Street. This particular floor plan, which I swore I would never live in, is actually working out well. I stand corrected.

I will post pictures as soon as I can get that process to work. I put the cord thingy in the camera thingy that is attached to the thingy by the computer, and nothing happens. Maybe the hamsters that run my computer died in the move. I have no idea. I will have Shawn look at it when he gets a chance. The smartest thing I ever did was marry a man that knows something about computers.

I should probably go and unpack something. I will post pictures when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment