Saturday, October 10, 2009

Artistic Expression

You may have noticed in some of the pictures (including this one) that we have a bunch of white pillows on the back of our sofa. That is because the cushions on our sofa made it so uncomfortable, we took them off and got plain square pillows to replace them. I have gone and gotten about 20 samples of various fabrics in the hope of designing new pillow covers for them. So, that was what I was doing tonight. This peaked Charlie's interest.

I wish I had gotten a picture of Charlie while I was the one drawing. He stood at my side, hands folded, still as a statue, watching every move I made. Then, when I finished, I gave him a paper and pencil so he could try himself.

This was the only picture I got. Because once he realized I was taking his picture, he said "Cheese!" and did this:


1 comment: