Saturday, January 14, 2012

Welcome to Phoenix



I was leaving work and saw this guy on horseback riding down the street. I thought that this picture was so Phoenix. I have never lived anywhere else where people ride their horses down the streets. In fact, when we first moved to our neighborhood (about 20 minutes from where this picture was taken), we went to the store one day to fine horses tied up outside the grocery store and using a parking spot.

I played with editing this picture to make it clearer and you are just going to have to trust me that this is a whole lot clearer than the original. I could have gotten a better picture as the man rode in front of the school. However, the principal was speaking to me at the time and I thought whipping out my phone, mid sentence, would not be a good idea. Instead, I stalked the guy and drove behind him, pulling over to take the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment