Thursday, May 26, 2011

Indoor Soccer

AJ's indoor soccer season started last weekend. And I have to say that as a parent watching the game in AZ, I LOVE indoor soccer. Why? There is no sun. There is no 115 degree heat. There are actual benches to sit on. There is even a snack bar. What's not to love?

I like this picture of AJ. I see a glimpse of him in about 10 years in this picture. This is how I imagine he is going to look like in college. But he will be taller and with more facial hair.



The team didn't win, but AJ scored the first goal for his team and he got a lot of good playing time in. Indoor soccer is almost a completely different game. The whole wall element leads to different dimensions of the game and all new strategies. It was interesting to watch the kids as they figured out that the ball would bounce back to them if they hit it out of bounds. And when I say "interesting", I mean funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment